Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
seeing_ghosts
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
s e e i n g - g h o s t s
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Dec
.
23rd
,
2012
09:24 pm
seeing_ghosts
To those who celebrate it - may your holidays be as happy and peaceful as mine are. Love Actually is on TV; I doubt Christmas could get any better. ;)
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
no subject
Date:
2012-12-23 08:39 pm (UTC)
From:
aoimaboroshi.livejournal.com
Merry Christmas to you too!
no subject
Date:
2012-12-27 05:33 pm (UTC)
From:
seeing-ghosts.livejournal.com
Thank you! :)
no subject
Date:
2012-12-23 10:03 pm (UTC)
From:
juppschmitz.livejournal.com
You're not in germany, are you? Cause I saw Love Actually is on here, too! :)
(I nearly didn't click on your post cause I didn't realize it was you, stupid me, lol! Told you it was gonna take me ages XD)
And a happy christmas to you too, bb! May it be just the way it's good for you!
no subject
Date:
2012-12-27 05:35 pm (UTC)
From:
seeing-ghosts.livejournal.com
Haha, no, I am not in Germany. Close, though! ;D I suppose that Love Actually is already such a Christmas classic that they show it in every country, though...
(But you did realize it, in the end! See? You'll get used to it. XD)
Thank you! :)
no subject
Date:
2012-12-24 06:31 am (UTC)
From:
sparrow-lately.livejournal.com
MERRY CHRISTMAS DEAREST!
~Sparrow
no subject
Date:
2012-12-27 05:36 pm (UTC)
From:
seeing-ghosts.livejournal.com
Thank you! <3
6 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Profile
S.
Most Popular Tags
30 days of supernatural challenge
-
2 uses
charity
-
1 use
christmas cards 2k12
-
1 use
dean/cas
-
4 uses
dear writer letter
-
1 use
fanfiction
-
12 uses
insta-rec
-
1 use
journal
-
15 uses
reviews
-
9 uses
season 8
-
9 uses
spn_summergen
-
2 uses
supernatural
-
21 uses
Page Summary
aoimaboroshi.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
juppschmitz.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
sparrow-lately.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Base style:
Brittle
by
sforzinda
Theme:
Rust
by
sforzinda
Page generated Oct. 11th, 2026 03:52 am
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
December
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
2013
no subject
Date: 2012-12-23 08:39 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-12-27 05:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-12-23 10:03 pm (UTC)(I nearly didn't click on your post cause I didn't realize it was you, stupid me, lol! Told you it was gonna take me ages XD)
And a happy christmas to you too, bb! May it be just the way it's good for you!
no subject
Date: 2012-12-27 05:35 pm (UTC)(But you did realize it, in the end! See? You'll get used to it. XD)
Thank you! :)
no subject
Date: 2012-12-24 06:31 am (UTC)~Sparrow
no subject
Date: 2012-12-27 05:36 pm (UTC)